- Skiding tongs easy for pulling, dragging, and skidding logs a breeze. with 32-inch opening to fit around a wide variety of poles, logs, or trees in quick and easy way
- Swivel hook– The swivel hook is used to secure the tong to the chain which is then linked to the other hook. It can be connected with your truck, loader, tractor, skidder, ATV, and other vehicles to lift and drag logs to clear trees and move firewood.
- Sharp point– The two sharp teeth on the endare designed to pierce into the wood for a secure hold while dragging. As pressure is applied the endpoints will dig into the log for a strong, secure grip.
- Powder-coated, resist rust and corrosion for lasting use. These hooks for lifting are made with a highly visible red coating for easy noticeability when being pulled by a vehicle.
Assembled Length (in.): 31.00
Assembled Width (in.): 13.00
Assembled Height (in.): 3.00
Weight (lbs): 20.00
Warranty: 6 months
- Opening: 32"
- Highly visible red coating
- Durable to hold up for years
- Stylish design with a long lasting sharpness
- SECURE GRIP: Tong ends are designed to hold logs tight and secure.
- HIGHLY VISIBLE: Red coating makes these tongs easy to see on the job site.
- DURABLE: These tongs are made to last. The ends will stay sharp for years of use