Casainc Fireclay Sinks is Kiln-Fired at High Temperatures of 2200°F and Features Solid Core Construction That Makes it Highly Resistant to Impact and Thermal Shock. At The Same Time, Using Advanced Glazing Technology to Create a Durable Non-Porous Finish, Against Scratches, Rust, Stains and Will not Yellow or Fade Over Time. These Properties Make Casainc Fireclay Sinks a Superior Choice Compared to Alternative Materials Such as Cast Iron Enamel And Ceramic Sinks Which Can Easily Chip or Crack. The 36 in. Fireclay Sink Gives You Plenty of Usable Space for Filling Pots, Stacking Dishes, and Preparing Meals.
- Fireclay Sinks Boasts Extremely Durable Refractory Clay Material and Sturdy Construction, Which Can Resist Spalling and Impact Damage.
- Fireclay Sinks are Reinforced with Glaze to Lock in Its Beauty and Create a Surface that is Non-Porous and Thick, Making it Completely Resistant to Abrasion, Rust or Scratches.
- Non-Porous Surface with Smooth High-Gloss Finish Does not Accumulate Dirt, and is Extremely Easy to Clean.
- Casainc Fireclay Sinks Certificated by cUPC, Anti-Peeling, Anti-Fouling, Prevent Sink Discoloration, Chips, Cracks.
- Extra Deep Bowl: 10 in. Internal Bowl Depth Gives Ample Usable Space for All Your Dishes and Large Pots and Pans.
- Packing: Shaped Foam + Carton Packaging to Prevent The Sink from Being Damaged During Transportation and to Reach You in Perfect Condition.
Package Includes: 1 x 36 inch Sink Bowl; 1 x 3.5" Drainer; 1 x Bottom Grid.
Dimensions: 36 x 18 x 10 in.
Product Weight: 90.39 lbs
Installation method: Apron Front Farmhouse
Finish: White Glossy/Matte Black
Drain Hole Size: 3.5 in.
Warranty / Certifications
Certifications and Listings: cUPC Certified
Manufacturer Warranty: 6 months