The Hanalei Eucalyptus Interlocking Wooden Deck tile in Honey provides a classic, elegant look for any outdoor decking project from small to large.
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tiles) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner.
It quickly makes a solid Hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor!
You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
Made from 100% Eucalyptus - a very durable Hardwood, this item can stand up to all kinds of changes in the weather. The cores of the Eucalyptus are very dense; thereby it is weather-resistant.
- Pattern: Six puzzle slats per tile
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable Eucalyptus Hardwood, Natural wood finish
- Backed with a unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
Tile dimension: 12" L x 12" X 1" H x 2 lbs